NanoStation Loco provides a breakthrough in cost, reliability, & performance. Features up to 10km of range performance, 25+Mbps of throughput performance, & the powerful, intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti. NanoStation Loco is the latest innovation in broadband wireless CPE technology from Ubiquiti.
Next-Gen Antenna Design
New antenna array designs featuring 13dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor.
Remote hardware reset circuitry of LocoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location. In addition, any LocoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti's Instant 802.3af adapter.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A POE
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)